Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Absolute gold

Yeah, I really wish I was witty enough to somehow bring enough attention to myself through my review that would suddenly become a cult hit on NG beacuase (God, that's the best misspelling evaaaar! =D) it was so epically typical of everyone on NG, but sadly all I can do is produce the second-most popular dubstep song on NG. Bummer. =( Still, this has gotta be one of the most original flashes ever made! Keep it up man!

-Jazzman

P.S. I find it rather hillarious that axman13 decided to slip up "control" with "contrail," seeing as I've been researching the chemtrail conspiracy all day long. Weird how that works out lol.

Titanomachina Titanomachina

Quite epic

At least the remix that I'm making has an image, eh? Pretty damn inspiring stuff sir! The artwork was superb and the motion was absolutely fluid. While I wish the color scheme was just a little brighter (not so washed out), the vision that you painted was absolutely great. Awesome stuff, keep it up! =D

9/10

Closure Teaser Trailer Closure Teaser Trailer

Oh my god lol...

Hey guys, me using "Closure" as the title of my next song has nothing to do with this production lol. This is just an irony. By the way, that's totally badass that this is coming out for console; the game has a very unique, Tim-Burton-esque feel to it which I appreciate. Good luck guys wish y'all the best! (As y'all are geniuses in your own right, engineers of puzzle and strategy gaming!)

Tetraform Tetraform

dude, thank you so much, and the game is awesome!

Hey man, I'm really glad that you used my music for this game. I loved to see how it evolved throughout the beta stages, and became this thing of beauty. You, my friend, have made a masterpiece, and it's easily one of my favorite games on NG -- and I'm not just saying that cuz you used my music lol. Great job, really, and keep it up man! And also, like I said before, feel free to use any of my stuff in the future, because you definitely deserve it. I'm totally honored to provide theme for epic flash such as this! =)

Shadez2: Battle for Earth Shadez2: Battle for Earth

Really awesome

This game reminds me Command and Conquer and Dune 2000 majorly, especially Tiberian Sun (which was arguably one of the best RTSs ever). Really, really good effort put into this; the artwork is awesome, the sound is crisp, the strategy is challenging. I think my only complaint is that at points it's really hard to see your units due to the fact that it's dark, but then again this ties into the feel of the game. Good stuff man, keep it up!
9/10
Fav'd

Snackalope Snackalope

Pretty unique, man!

Dude, this is pretty cool. I've never seen a game quite like this -- in artform anyway. Sure, I've played the launcher game before, but this adds a crazy artsy twist to it. That's what, in my opinion, sets it apart from some of the other games. The only things I would change about it are the fact that the music gets really old and repetitive (not a bad song at all, it reminded me of stuff I used to do in a band one time) and scrapping the advertising. Give the audio credit, but it really shouldn't be at the forefront of your game -- it's just chill background stuff, ya know?
Fav'd

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy [Dubstep RMX] ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy [Dubstep RMX]

Fantastic. Very creative and emotional. It reminds me of a song I would've made in my heyday. Keep up the good work.

-Jazzman, or Bassfly, or whatever I am these days

xKore - Boom (Prev) xKore - Boom (Prev)

4.5 ONLY because you still haven't messaged me yet ya jerk! Now I have to DL your song and dissect the hell outta your bass to figure out how in the hell you got those bark tones in Massive. I'm getting closer, but I still have an amateur tone. You could've helped me out and saved me the torture, but nooooo! You can't just tell everyone how you made, now, could you?

Lol jk. I know you can't tell anyone your secret recipe, and don't.

Pcp - Haunted Tundra Pcp - Haunted Tundra

First review in over a year. I like how dark it is in the intro, and nice use of your sound effects. The bass is really nice, I can feel the sub. I like the "crowbar" melody (half-steps per 2 bars), but the mids are just a little too present; you can balance this by subtracting a small band of mids in your snare (which also needs a slight "snap" to it; you can do this by combining with a clap or a hint of white noise) and another, different small band in one of your synths. It also feels just a LITTLE bit too slow on the tempo side for me, but this may be personal preference. Overall, you've got some excellent ideas! Keep up the good work man!

-Bassfly

Haywyre-Dubsonic Haywyre-Dubsonic

Ricockulously cool

This is just freaking sick...as an album cover, this is amazing. Haywire should be proud to have you on board lol. I wish I had more to say than that, but honestly, I don't. I love everything about the piece. Keep it up! >:D

The Puppet The Puppet

Absolutely breathtaking...

Wow...this is simply amazing. The style is perfect. The emotion is perfect. The shading is perfect. The palette is perfect. I'm no art critic, but I honestly cannot find a single flaw in this picture at all. It has captivated me immensely...Nay, that's an insult; it has inspired a story in me...

For a while now, I've been thinking about what kind of story my album is going to tell, and I think now I can tell it. This woman that you have depicted is going to be part of an epic audio tale, and I can only credit you. Thank you for officially being my favorite NG artist.

Make a Wish Make a Wish

Fantastic

Absolutely mind-blowing. It reminds me of the robot that wanders around in the desert in Titanomachina...except your rendition is an absolute masterpiece. What's most amazing about this piece is that even though the color scheme is quite uniform, there is still so much to look at. I'm absolutely astounded by this piece of work, and appalled that it did not finish first for Robot Day 2010. Keep up the great work my friend; you may have just inspired me, both musically and in drawing.